Mainely Summer Day Camps - 2020 (Daily Option)
Mainely Summer Day Camps 2020 is ADDING ANOTHER 2 WEEKS OF SUMMER CAMP to the originally scheduled 10 week day camp (7:30a - 5:30p) for children entering Kindergarten through grade 5. Registration for these additional 2 weeks is done on a week by week basis. This program started on Monday, June 15th and has continued through this unprecedented Summer of 2020.
Staff is led by ASA Director Kristy Lincoln along with a group of high school, college and adult leaders. Camp is limited to 50 children each week, unless there is additional capacity needed. If there is a need for more capacity, children will be separated into smaller groups to allow for more children to participate, for example groups for both Grades K - 2 & 3 - 5. TRIPS at this time will be determined by what if any destinations are available and also by the ability to transport. The program will be based here at the WCC, with access to WMHS grounds. We will be using the Community Playground, ball fields and WCC Trails to promote outdoor activities. Weekly schedules will be subject to change as we work through this unprecedented time. Swimming in the WCC Pool will be included throughout the summer every Tuesday & Thursday (if able to do so, according to State guidelines and restrictions, due to the Covid 19 Virus)
Please find camp documents linked below. All online registrations are still required to complete and return the camp registration form prior to the beginning of camp. Thank you for your cooperation in advance.
Registration for this program will begin online ASAP.
Walk-in Registration is available, because we are looking to start this program Monday, June 15th, we are also taking registrations over the phone throughout the week! Staff is limited, pllease leave a message and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
ATTENTION: SUMMER DAY CAMP PRE-REGISTRATION QUESTIONS ACTIVITY MUST BE ADDED TO CART PRIOR TO CHECKOUT.
- Full Day Camp Weeks are Monday - Friday 7:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Each week will include activities / trips that your child will enjoy. All trips are to be determined based on what is available and/or open, transportation, etc. due to these unprecedented times.
- Daily Events include Outdoor and indoor games, crafts, field trips, swimming and quiet play.
- American Red Cross (ARC) Swim Lessons will be held once a week (Tuesday) and included as part of our camp experience at "NO ADDITIONAL COST", when we are able to give lessons to all levels of lessons.
- Free Breakfast & Lunch
- Rates for all 10 weeks: WCC Members ($1250 ($25/day)); Community Partner / Residents ($1400 ($28/day)); Standard ($1550 ($31/day))
- Weekly rates (1 - 11) are WCC Members ($140/wk or $28/day); CP / Residents ($160/wk or $32/day); Standard ($180/wk or $36/day).
- Daily rates (when available (only the week prior and current week) - priority will be given to those signed up for the week and the full summer) are WCC Members ($45/day); CP/Residents ($50/day); Standard ($55/day)
- SIBLING RATES AVAILABLE - MUST HAVE 1 CHILD REGISTERED FOR SUMMER DAY CAMP TO BE ELIGIBLE TO REGISTER ANOTHER CHILD AT THE SIBLING RATE!!!
- Sibling rates for all 10 weeks: WCC Members ($1000 ($20/day/additional child)); CP / Residents ($1150 ($23/day/additional child)); Standard ($1300 ($26/day/additional child)).
- Sibling weekly rates (1 - 11) are WCC Members ($115/wk or $23/day/additional child); CP / Residents ($135/wk or $27/day/additional child); Standard ($155/wk or $31/day/additional child).
- Sibling daily rates (same as mentioned above about priority under daily rates) are WCC Members ($35/day/additional child); CP/Residents ($40/day/additional child); Standard ($45/day/additional child).
- Payment plans are available (all arrangements need to be made with Duane Goud or Bonnie Blagdon at the WCC).
- Payment plans can start at time of registration and be paid in installments. Installments can be paid at any time as long as paid in full by the date determined and agreed upon when you register your child.
- ALL DAY CAMP BALANCES MUST BE PAID IN FULL BY THE DATES AGREED UPON WHEN YOU REGISTERED YOUR CHILD!
- Scholarship applications are not available for Mainely Summer Day Camps, sorry for this inconvenience, scholarship fundraising has been limited or non-existant this spring therefore giving us no monies to award at this time.
- Please discuss any special medical and or behavioral conditions or concerns we should know about with Kristy Lincoln and/or Duane Goud before signing your child up for this summer program, as well as the appropriate care and treatment necessary to accommodate your child.
- We will do everything possible to help you provide your child with a great summer experience.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to provide the service of one-on-one supervision if that is needed to safely accommodate your child.