Meals are prepared by our Senior Center Cook Marjorie DiVece.
Starting back up on April 14th, 2021, there will be one meal per month. More dates will be added as we get a feel for participation from our members. Dates and meals may be adjusted for weeks in which there are holidays.
Items on the menu at the Wiscasset Senior Center Dinners (subject to change)
- Main meals shown in Activities (Calendar)
- Soup with each meal, if appropriate.
- Beverages, to be supplied by Senior Center
- Mixed salad with 4 dressings (Italian, Ranch, Thousand Islands and Blue Cheese)
- Bread (rolls) for each table (tables seat up to 8 people)
- Desserts (Examples: Bread Pudding, Cake, Ice Cream, Apple Crisp and Pudding with Cookie)
- horsd'oeuvre: Cheese & Crackers
Alternative dinner is Chicken (TBD on how prepared)
Meals are $9.00 for all.
Starting in June meals will return to $8.00 for Senior Center Members (Senior Center) and $10.00 for non-members per meal.